Reasons to Consider Participating in Clinical Medical Research Trials:
- You gain access to potential treatments before they are widely available. All trial medications must pass rigorous FDA standards before they can be tested on clinical trial participants. A clinical trial is the only way you can receive cutting-edge treatments when they are first developed.
- You can receive expert medical care at leading Central Florida healthcare facilities — free of cost — while participating in important medical research. Our sites include South Lake Pain Institute Clermont and South Lake Hospital Center for Specialty Surgery, Clermont, FL.
- You can help future generations – your children and grandchildren – by contributing to research. Medical research studies are a key component to the future of healthcare in the United States. Participating in a research study or a clinical trial has the potential to help both the individual participants and other individuals who have health conditions or diseases or might develop them in the future.
- You can offer hope to people with serious health conditions as well as researchers working hard to prevent, alleviate, or cure those conditions or diseases. Even if the treatment you try does not work, it helps scientists get one step closer to a breakthrough.
Current Research Trials
- Spinal cord stimulator
- Post-surgical neuropathic pain
- Cannabis for Cancer Pain
Call our office today to learn more about our clinical research trials and to determine whether you might be a candidate.